Address:CairnGorm Mountain Ltd, Cairn Gorm Ski Area, Aviemore, PH22 1RB
Telephone: +44 (0)1479 861261
Fax: +44 (0)1479 861207
CairnGorm Mountain, set in the beautiful Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands is a popular location for both skiers and snowboarders during the winter season which runs from December to April (depending on snowfall of course). A thriving hub for winter sports of all kinds, there are plenty of facilities available for skiers and snowboarders in the surrounding Aviemore area for both on and off piste entertainment, with snowsports enthusiasts of all levels and ages amply catered for. Across the Cairn Gorm mountain there are more than 30km of ski runs as well as a fully maintained snowboard park. Cross country skiing and disability snowsports are also very popular with expert tuition available.
If you’re thinking of skiing or snowboarding on CairnGorm Mountain this season, check out our insider’s guide to all of the best ski schools, equipment hire shops, bars, restaurants and places to stay. Read on to find out more!
Our guide to the CairnGorm Mountain Resort – Aviemore covers:
- How to get to CairnGorm Mountain Ski Resort – Aviemore
- Ski equipment hire on CairnGorm Mountain Ski Resort – Aviemore
- Ski schools in the CairnGorm Mountain and Aviemore region
- Ski equipment shops in Aviemore
- Places to Stay in the CairnGorm Mountain Ski Resort – Aviemore
- Places to eat out
- Pubs and entertainment around the ski resort