1. North Face Etip Pamir Windstopper Ski Glove (Available from Amazon)
A quality ski glove with GORE Windstopper cutting-edge technology. The North Face Etip Pamir Windstopper Glove has a fleece shell that protects against wind and cold, as well as a high level of water resistance with good breathability. Not only is this an excellent overall ski glove, but it has one amazing feature that will appeal to a lot of us – X-Static fingertip technology. The X-Static fingertip allows you to operate touch screen devices without taking the ski glove off. This means texting, taking photos, or using an app on your iphone or android touch screen is no longer a hassle. It is as simple as touch and go with these ski gloves.
– Lightweight, multi-purpose glove w/X-Static? fingertips
– GORE WINDSTOPPER? fleece with weather-resistant DWR finish
– 5 Dimensional Fit – based on The North Face’s careful research of hand measurements to ensure consistent and accurate fitting
– Radiametric Articulation – for natural, easy articulation in the fingers and thumbs
– Excellent warmth in wind
– X-Static fingertips: Delivers a precise grip that enables fingers to accurately operate devices like phones, MP3 players or wrist-top computers without removing gloves.
– GORE WINDSTOPPER fleece: A warm, laminated fleece fabric offering exceptional cold-weather protection and moisture management. Offering more warmth and comfort than non-windproof fleece, and effective as a mid-layer or outer layer in cool and windy conditions, it allows for more streamlined layering by combining total windproofness and maximum breathability in one garment.
– DWR: Durable Water Repellent – A finish applied to a fabric that will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
2. O’Neill Basic Snow Women’s Ski Glove (Available at Amazon)
Available in blue and pink. A very good price for a very good pair of ski gloves. These gloves are relatively thin which means that you can get a good grip on your ski poles while skiing, but they are also very warm. While more expensive gloves will give added protection and warmth, for the average skier who will not be venturing to the peaks of the very highest mountains, the O’Neill Basic Ski Glove is an excellent choice. For extra confidence check out the great reviews this glove gets on Amazon.
Marmot Men’s Access Ski Gloves (Available from Amazon)
A high-end mens ski glove that provides amazing warmth, whether you are on the beginner slopes or high in the mountains. This glove has a GORE-TEX® insert, and with this you know you will get a fully waterproof but breathable glove, and combined with a DriClime® lining any moisture on your hands will be taken away instantly to avoid sweaty hands that a lot of other ski gloves can give you. Marmot is an established and hugely respected skiwear company, so you know the Marmot Men’s Access Ski Gloves will be of the highest quality. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, and while these ski gloves are not cheap, they have advanced synthetic technology that will be obvious to those that wear them.
– GORE® XCR® Performance
– GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
– Marmot M3 Softshell Fabric
– Thermal R Insulation
– Molded Foam Padding on Back of Hand
– DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining
– Falcon Grip
– Gauntlet Quickdraw
– Nose Wipe
– Perforated Leather
– Safety Leash
– Wrist Strap